We gathered all your feedbacks, and you asked for two main things. A more standard approach in the editor, and global styles.
So, we built a brand new Add tab composed of:
A toolkit of standard elements
A design library with all your sections and elements
A place with all the sections of the website ready to be duplicated or linked
A marketplace, with many ready-made sections and elements organized into categories
Guess what, you can drag & drop sections 🚀
Then, we added global Typography and colors. Those of you who are used to Figma will recognize the approach.
Columns & Flexbox
We created two new container elements.
Columns. With quick accesses to manage the display of columns on each breakpoint
Flexbox. A classic container with all the alignment options
Simpler onboarding & Search bar
You told us that you liked simple onboarding. So, we updated it to be less invasive. Also, the CMD K lovers will be pleased, as we added an in-app search bar.
Styles on rich text
You can now configure styles of all tags included in a rich text (h1, h2, h3, p, image, etc.)
Quick access for element binding
On all element you can quickly select basic properties to bind to your external data
Yes, it is old but still used 😉
When you bind a container with many items, you need a pagination to prevent your page from being huge. We added the option 🔥.
You needed to manually take screenshots when you added elements or sections to your design systems. We added a magic button so it's a thing of the past 🎉.
- Some of you were experiencing connection issues. This was a scale issue with sockets. It is fixed.
- Fix upload of big images.
Wanted to put videos as backgrounds? We added the option for all sections and elements.
- Sometimes it was not that easy to drag & drop elements. Our CTO used its magics and found and elegant solution. It is now a lot smoother and easy to use
- We disabled some container options when it is bound to a list. It prevents the UI from becoming unusable
- When you click the gear icon it closes the sidebar if it is already opened
- Fixed animation when creating a website from a template of from your workspace
- Fixed security alert with Google Sheets connection. You can now fetch your tables without issues
- Fixed some responsive issues with bound containers
Many of you asked to have a
return to the dashboardbutton. So we created a new sidebar with:
- A button to go back to the dashboard
- A link to our brand-new help center
- A quick access to the direct chat
- A quick access to these changelogs
- A link to our feature requestpage
You have a new configuration for the Airtable plugin. You can use a hook to automatically publish your website.